jueves, 2 de abril de 2009

My Deliverer and my Salvation.


I will love You, O Lord , my strengh. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall i be saved from my enemies.

The pangs of death surrounded me, and the floods of ungodliness made me afraid. The sorrows of sheol surrounded me; The snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called upon the Lord, And I cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears............

PSALM 18

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

¿ si tienes algun comentario o duda?, puedes escribirme al correo que aparece en la pagina, y que el Señor Jesucristo te bendiga ¡